ASG Recycling offers standard PET bottle washing lines for the needs of most PET recycling plants. We also offer custom design and implementation of entire PET recycling facilities based on your application, capacity, and or specifications. Either way, we’ll strive to offer the highest level of customer service and flawless communication to ensure the efficient processing of your order and projects. Below is our standard procedure to orders and or custom project requests:
- Contact us with questions or inquiries about our PET washing lines. If you have a custom project, please send us details at this time so we can forward it to our engineers for planning and consideration. Be as detailed as possible.
- Get answers to your questions. Get quotation for our PET washing machinery. Confirm specifications and details of custom projects. As communication is essential in this phase, the ASG sales team is fully knowledgeable in English. You will also receive detailed drawings and blueprints of the project for consideration and further development.
- Confirm the quotation and sign detailed contract for an official placement of order.
- Proforma invoice will be sent to you with our bank details. A 30% deposit is required at this time with the remainder 70% paid before shipment of goods.
- Our production period for single machinery is 30 days. For complete PET washing lines, our lead time is 60 – 90 days depending on the complexity of project and availability of parts.
- Before shipment, all machinery will be tested within our factory. We strongly suggest you visit our factory at this time to inspect the machinery before they are packaged for shipping. It would be ideal to also bring a plant manager or your own technician to learn more about how to properly use and install the washing line once it arrives in your facility.
- After inspection, the remainder 70% must be paid before packaging & shipment.
- Shipment of recycling machinery and or PET washing line.
- We offer a full installation package where our technicians, usually one mechanical and one electrical engineer will travel to your plant to guide you through the installation process. Based on your requirements, they can stay longer to answer any questions or resolve any issues that arise during operation.
- All PET bottle washing lines and its parts comes with a 1 year limited warranty and a lifetime of customer service from ASG Recycling.
If you have any questions regarding our ordering procedures, feel free to contact us at anytime.