How it works
The dry label remover meets virtually all production needs of label separation in PET recycling and plastic bottle recycling lines.
After PET plastic bottles enter into the feeding mouth, sharp, hard alloy knives gashes at the labels. The blades are welded on the spindle at a specific, highly efficient angle. The spindle rotates with the helix and will convey bottles to the discharge end. At this time, the cutter blade peels the labels off. Using wind energy, the bottles and labels are automatically separated. It’s an environmental friendly approach at separation.
- Adopts imported, sharp alloy knives to ensure long-time wear-resistance.
- Claw-shaped knife is welded by copper, while large welding area guarantees firmness and stability.
- Knives can be easily changed and replaced.
- Rate of label removal is greater than 95%.
- Machine focuses on separate various labels from PET plastic bottles, which makes it the indispensable and perfect device before plastic bottles crushing and further cleaning.
- Friction teeth plate and screw is wear-resistance and replaceable.
- The successful research and development of our PET bottle label remover machine fundamentally changes current industry situation-artificially peel off the label.
Place an Order
The general lead time for all single-piece, standard equipment orders is 30 days. For custom orders or complete washing lines, the lead time is between 60 – 90 days. The actual lead time will depend heavily on the complexity of the project as well as the amount of machinery we have in queue at the time of your order.